The Pre wedding Photoshoot is all about creating sparkling memories with your partner. The pre-wedding photographs are the keepsake that can be cherished or adored with your loved ones whenever you wish to recollect those special moments.
You can think of two or at least a month before your Big Day, as you will be busy with so many endless rituals, taking photos with families and friends. The Pre wedding photshoot gives you a lovely opportunity where you can explore places, know or spend more and more time with your better half. And you will have an added advantage where you can build a rapport between your photographers if they are the team going to be your wedding photographers.
Trust me..! Best candid pre-wedding photos or wedding photography can be created with the combination of the Best Photographers, Place or ambiance, and of course the equation of couple…!
The trend of wedding photography or cinematography has evolved into a new era these days. The photography format has begun to match new styles featuring today’s world, not being restricted to posing and smiling.
Plan of Action:
- Choose the Best Photographer near you.
- Plan the location and budget.
- Decide costumes that need to be worn on the day of the shoot
- Book a makeup artist or beautician if you need.
How to choose Pre-Wedding Photographers in Bangalore?
A major percentage of responsibilities lies on the photographers or cinematographers whom you chose. So be cautious about whom you choose? Make some research based on your criteria of photography needs. Visit their website, go through their sample portfolios if you want to, talk to the team or photographers in person, and make them understand your expectations or ideas if you have any. This will allow them to try fulfilling your photography needs and suggest you based on their prior experience. There are two categories in pre wedding photoshoots, which are photography and videography.
Hence, decide if you want only the candid photographs or video or a combination of both. Don’t worry, if you are unaware or in a dilemma about what needs to go into the pre wedding photoshoot, the team Phometo can guide you based on the place you choose and the budget.
Photo shoot locations in and around Bangalore:
The location also plays a vital role if you are gazing for good candid photographs as a bundle of memories with your loved one. You can plan for outstations or in and around the city for the shoot according to your preference. Some of the places mentioned above might charge you for photoshoots on an hourly basis, so do call them and get confirmation before fixing the location. Below are some of the suggestions for the locations:
- Best places for your Pre wedding Photoshoot under City limits:
- Elements celebrate Resort – Kanakapura road, Bangalore- For reference, contact us.
- Snap vega – Nelamangala, Bangalore
- Beyond space – Somanahalli, Kanakapura
- Book my capture – Nowkal Palya, Kagglipura, Bangalore
- Living green studio – Dodda Aladmara Road, Tavarekere, Bangalore
- Few public places like in and around the city – Cubbon Park, Nandi hills, Vineyards around Nandi hill, Buddha Park (Nagarbhavi), etc.
- Outstations from Bangalore (150 to 400 km approx) – Mysore, Melkote Chaluvarayaswamy temple, Madikeri, Sakaleshpura, Chikkmagalore, Honnavara, Sirsi, Kalsa, Murdeshawara, Mysore, Ooty, Kodaikanal, etc.
Tips for pre wedding shoot costumes and makeup –
- The costumes and location are interdependent. Work with the location’s lighting and your attire, so that you guys look like a beautiful queen and charming Prince in your pre-wedding photos.
- If you are planning for more than one location then think about the poses, places, and colors of costumes accordingly.
- Choose outfits that make you more comfortable or something you are confident to carry and move around at the time of the shoot. Can wear a Gown/Blazer or any casuals or western wear, etc.
- Go with Vibrant colors, like Red, green blow, a combination of white and black, yellow and black, etc.
- To the ladies, book a makeup artist as you are the center of attraction and look beautiful on the day. Get decked up nicely and be confident, loosen up and try to give your best shots with grace with your loved one.
You can contact Phometo for information and guidance on makeup artists, and for the costume, contact Dressbank.
One more tip before winding up, if you want to get the best Pre Wedding Photoshoot, get it done between 6.00 am to 8.30 am and then 4.00 pm to 7.00 pm.
“Being deeply loved
by someone gives you strength,
while loving someone gives you courage.”
Hope you find the above information on the pre-wedding photoshoot in Bangalore is useful, best of luck guys… 🙂